2012年7月14日 星期六

My First Encounter with African Culture - Music and Dance.


My First Encounter with African Culture - Music and Dance^^.
 Wow!!!!Summer is coming ,does anybody have any special experience ? Recently, there has been an OLE activity which is about African Culture - Music and Dance''.
It was fresh to me to learn about African Culture .Although I am interested in it , I could not pay attention well when the tutors were teaching, coz it was very hot and my uniform got wet, it's quite uncomfortable . Is it crazy ?
Nothing can I do, so I could just push on myself to focuse on the tutors and utterly be involved in the activity. After a few minutes, I found something interesting which had a special shape and it's a type of musical instruments in Africa and the colorful drums attract me also.
I follow the beat which the tutor was singing and clapping, so I can help myself focus on the activity easily and my friends enjoyed the music too. Every students focused on the tutors and did their best to play the music.
It was quite fun, some students danced when we were using these musical instruments to play music, it was so matched. Yet it was not the greatest atmosphere , after 30 minutes , the tutors invited some teachers to dance when we were playing the music, it was Mr.Wu and our principal . We were excited , at that time, the teachers  were like our friends, we were like a team and tried our best to play music and dance for  a nice performance.
           
               

Although it was hot , I enjoyed the activity so much that I think it was a great experience and it can help improve the relationship between teachers and students .



10 則留言:

  1. haha,you are great!Your passage let me recalled my memory of that day!Actually that day is too hot,when we play a drum its let us very thirsty and hands ache , but its have fun and that's are special experience!Right?lol

    回覆刪除
  2. that day was extremely hot. but when we started to sing and dance, i hook on it and forgot how hot it was. it's a special and great experience cos we have never expose to African Culture before. but i think the highlight of that day was the instructor haha u know what i mean....

    回覆刪除
  3. in that day i was sick too so its really hard to put my attention on the activity. but i found that everyone of us enjoy the activity so much! when the activity was finish, i still can hear some students were singing "sommer to sommet" - -

    回覆刪除
  4. That day are very hot....but when i started to play the drum and sing the song,i didn't think it's to hot:)cos i really enjoy the activity!I think every F.5 students also have same feeling with me,right?^^I hope we can have other interesting activity and create lots of memory with us,shall we?:)

    回覆刪除
  5. That day was really hot and my uniform got wet too :( And I knew u felt sick that day so that u can't pay any attention ,said "I don't want to play ,I want to go home" (HEHE) At last u forgot your pain and enjoy the activity ^^

    回覆刪除
  6. That was very hot !!! By the end of the activity , the sweat was pouring off me . But African drum was a interesting activity

    回覆刪除
  7. I also enjoyed that day so much.Allthing were very fresh and funny for me.It was a good opportunity to communicate with our classmates and teachers!

    回覆刪除
  8. ya that day was very hot...glad to have a great experience of this, but I wish we can have an activity under a more cool place next time :x Don't you think that the hot weather will affect our mood?

    回覆刪除
  9. That day was so hot ...... We all enjoy this activity.....
    If the activity held in shcool hall may be better,beacuse there have air-conditioner.

    回覆刪除
  10. The colorful drums also attracted me too. that day was hot but awesome~

    回覆刪除