2012年7月22日 星期日

My Learning Experience-Joy and Challenges

My Learning Experience-Joy and Challenges
Have you ever listened to a
sentence which is called ''Proper stress can make people grow up
''? I have listened and I really totally agree with it.

In Primary school ,I thought I don't need to study or do any
preparation
for any exams coz although I haven't study hard , I could pass those exams. So when I'm in F.1 ,I put these false study skills to my secondary school also. It shocking me coz the marks of about 3/4 exams have been lower than 50. OMG!

I suppose you may
guess the consequence of me . Coz of my bad result, it led me to 2A next year which is for the students who got the ordered list of the exams after 200 . It a bit shame on me because many people felt upset and I haven't met this challenge before.

''I need to work hard and study in a better lesson next year!!!'' I told myself .
It so difficult to me coz in that class ,you can do what you like. So you should
do homework automatically and have a good self-control if you want to improve your result. Lucky I met some new friends and they helped me and studied with me.

My plan paid off! My result have been improve and I can change to some class which I hope I can study in.

This big challenge remain me that I need to work hard unless the bad luck would come to me. I learnt a lot when I met challenges and I thanks the god gave me these challenges too.



DSE is coming, although many student's result are better than me, I would not give up, coz I hope my dream come true^^

9 則留言:

  1. Yes, proper stress can be a motive for learning and make people grow up.

    Glad that you are trying hard for the coming public examinations.

    回覆刪除
  2. proper stress and setting a target can help us reach our goal. sammyyyyy let's study hard for the coming DSE together!!!!

    回覆刪除
  3. sammy you are always hard-working:) i trust you can do the best & have a good result on DSE~! Fighting!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. Totally agree with u. Sometimes we need some stress to remind ourselves, improvement is very important in our study . Work hard together!:))

    回覆刪除
  5. I will support you. We should struggle fight coming soon and terrible the DSE. But don't make myself too much pressure. Add Oil!!

    回覆刪除
  6. I also agree 'Proper stress can make people grow up' :)
    but more stress will get a oppsite result

    回覆刪除
  7. That's right;)Proper stress can prove us to grow up and learn how to overcome all the difficulty!I know this year you spent lot of time for your study!I can see that you have get ahead!Keep going on sis!:))

    回覆刪除
  8. Agree with your sentence! "Never give up" is very important :) Fight with the DSE together!! Believe yourself, hope your dream really come true :D

    回覆刪除
  9. I agree with proper stress can make people grow up,but too much stress will have the opposite effect.Work hard together!!

    回覆刪除